Welcome to my website
I am an award winning transmasculine multidisciplinary artist, mentor, keynote speaker, film/theatre lighting designer, sound tech & entertainer. Come to one of my upcoming live shows, pick up my new full length poetry book "Why I Was Late" from Brick Books, see my portfolio of spoken word theatre shows I offer, my albums, workshops and more.
Workshops for Youth & Adults
Elements of my workshops include how to :
- overcome embarrassment around public speaking
- use a microphone & stand
- create a look for Zoom, and other online platforms
- add performance to poetry readings
- create a look with lighting and sound, what you can ask for & expect in live theatre situations or on camera
- work with a camera person to get the look you want for promotional photos
- I also work with schools with more "Spoken Word & Slam Poetry 101" workshops through TDSB Creates & the League of Canadian Poets
- I work especially well with people who have social anxiety by creating a space they can learn in where they gravitate to pushing themselves, or just observe helpful tips.